I’m thrilled to introduce my exclusive Nursery range for Adairs. With two new babies in my life I thought it was only fitting that I design a range which is exactly what I would love for my baby’s nursery.
So what were the must have items on my list when designing the bedding?
– gentle, pared back hues in pastel blue and pink…. easy to style with and not overpowering in colour.
– quilted in a simple grid pattern
– beautiful soft and cosy fabric in jersey
– simple origami motifs in a bear for the boys and a swan for the girls
– fully reversible with a mini flecked, banded design on the back
– effortlessly chic where everything fits into place
– complementary fitted sheets
I also added the most deliciously soft and snuggly bamboo wraps featuring my key origami motifs plus the sweetest wall art tying back in with our bear and swan theme.
I really do believe that these special nursery pieces are the perfect way to style your precious baby’s nurseries- contemporary and calm yet fun and playful at the same time.
Shop the range now: www.adairs.com.au/stylist-picks/rebecca-judd-loves/