Hunting for George have launched a desirable range of new bedding which makes you want to dive right in with its clash of navy, chartreuse and pastel hues. I’ve been pumping up this brand for a while now (see here and here) and love the new images by Eve Wilson. It’s no surprise that the Islander Qulit set seems to be out of stock already and it’s only just launched!
This is the first debut bedding collection for Hunting For George. As passionate ambassadors for a good night’s sleep the aim was to create a high quality, affordable and unisex range with an aim to introduce beautiful colour and pattern to the bedroom in a refined and subtle way. The best part is- you can mix and match the pieces through the range as you see fit. Talk about versatility!
Quilt sets starting from $189, buy yours here
This make-up look took me about 5 minutes and is my ‘everyday’ look that I’m rolling with at the moment. Do you ever go through make-up phases where you wear the same look everyday? I do!
As a mum of 2 bubs I have zero (make that negative) time to do my make-up in the morning so this look is my new ‘go to’. The best part is, the bases I am using are chemical free but still give great coverage with super staying power.
1. Apply Arbonne perfecting liquid foundation to your skin being sure to blend around the hair line and jaw. Here
2. Use Nars stick concealer (I use Ginger) on your eye bags, around your nose and chin and blend in. Here
3. Set with Musq powder mineral foundation (I use Rajasthan) with your Kabuki brush here
4. Use Musq mineral blush in Sardinia along your cheek bones and hair line around forehead with your Kabuki brush here
5. Pencil in eyebrows with MAC lingering eyebrow pencil here
6. Use Illamasqua Cream pigment in Androgen on the apples of your cheeks. Blend in with fingers (also great for lips too). Here
7. Use MAC liquid eyeliner in Blackboot along your top lash line, getting thicker towards the outer corner and ‘flicking’ out to create cat eye effect. here
8. Curl your eyelashes
9. Apply Mascara. I used Maybelline Great Lash in black. here
10. Apply 3 dots of Benefit Ohh La Lift under each eye and blend for luminous effect. here